The Research Data Centre for Higher Education Research and Science Studies (RDC-DZHW) archives quantitative and qualitative data from the field of higher education research and science studies and makes them available for secondary use. The RDC-DZHW is based at the German Center for Higher Education Research and Science Studies (DZHW).
Data from higher education research and science studies
Research topics in higher education research and science studies are, for example:
- Educational participation and students research
- Graduate and occupational research
- Teaching and learning research
- Research on institutions, structures and university development
- Interdependencies between science, society and politics
- Research on higher education planning, organisation and management of the higher education system and on higher education policy
- Higher education, mobility and admission
- Resource allocation, governance and decision-making processes
Get in touch with us!
Whether you want to use data or submit data to us - we look forward to supporting you. You are welcome to contact us. In the navigation menu you will find further information as well as direct contacts for data usage or data deposit. For more general questions and all other concerns, please contact the following persons: